Vietnam & Cambodia with deluxe Mekong River Cruise
Discover the great cities of Vietnam, the fascinating Mekong River and dazzling treasures of Angkor Wat.
Our journey begins in Vietnam’s bustling capital, Hanoi, followed by an excursion to breath taking Ha Long Bay for an overnight sojourn. A short flight takes us to lively Ho Chi Minh City from where we embark our Mekong River Cruise.
There is something quite wonderful about river cruising. Not only is it the perfect opportunity to immerse yourself in a culturally rich and fascinating destination, you can do so with all the delightful comforts of a movable feast of deluxe accommodation.
Our Mekong River Cruise takes us from the wonders of Saigon to the magnificent ruins of Angkor Wat, one of the world’s great ‘must- sees’. We’ll spend eight blissful days aboard our luxury river cruiser, on board the brand new (2015) AmaDara. As we make our way up the colourful Mekong River, we’ll discover floating markets and bustling temple complexes, engage with villagers, participate in a private meditation ceremony with Buddhist monks and discover Phnom Penh’s elaborate pagodas.
November 08 to Nov. 23, 2017 Sold out!
CLICK HERE TO VIEW A VIDEO and learn more about this tour.
Tour Cost (per person): US $5595* Based on B Category Stateroom (French and Outside Balcony)
Upgrade to A Category, (French and Outside Balcony )
Approximate US $399 per person
Upgrade to Suite (French and Outside Balcony)
Approximate US $800 per person
Taxes and Gratuities (per person): US 400*
Single supplement: 50% based on cabin type
Roommate match program available.
If you are travelling on your own and would like to share accommodation, we would be happy to try to match you with a suitable roommate.
If we are unable to do so, the single cost applies.
Past Passenger Discount $100 off tour price
Bring a Friend $100 off tour price
Check out our Testimonials, Photo Gallery and Travel Blog
12 – 16 participants
Debbie Ross, founder of Womens Travel Network has been providing travel services to her customers for over 35 years. Her travel around the globe has been extensive. Be it relaxing holidays, trekking or sports related, she has first hand knowledge of many varied travel experiences. Debbie has been creating and leading WTN tours since 2004 and delights in sharing amazing travel experiences with repeat and new travellers. Her goal is to ensure you have the “Trip of a Lifetime”
- Practice Tai Chi on deck in scenic Halong Bay
- Explore the Vietcong’s Cu Chi Tunnels
- Cruise the floating markets by sampan
- Take a tuk tuk ride through Phnom Penh
- Venture into the jungle to discover the “Tomb Raider” temple
- Arrival/departure transfers if travelling on group flights
- Accommodation in hotels as listed on itinerary or similar, based on twin accommodation
- Meals as listed in the itinerary
- Transportation by private coach
- Sightseeing with qualified English-speaking guides
- Flight from Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City in economy class
- Accommodation in selected cabin on board the AmaDara, based on double occupancy
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily on board teh cruise
- Complimentary coffee, tea, house-brand spirits, berr and soft drinks during cruise
- Unlimited wine with every lunch and dinner onboard during the cruise
- Bottled water in every stateroom, replenished daily during cruise
- Shore excursion program including all admissions during cruise
- All on board activities including cultural performances during cruise
- All activities as indicated in the itinerary
- All entrance fees
- Gratuities for local guides, drivers, hotel and group meals
- (as indicated above)
- Taxes (as indicated above)
- Services of your Womens Travel Network tour leader
Note: The itinerary and accommodation described in this tour brochure are subject to change due to logistical arrangements and to take advantage of local events.
- Round trip airfare from your home city
- Fuel surcharges
- Items of a personal nature
- Ship board gratuities (Suggested US $2-US$15 pp per day)
- Port taxes: US $161 (subject to change)
- Visa (Vietnam CA $99, Cambodia US $20, subject to change)
- Meals other than those mentioned in the detailed itinerary
- Beverages with meals
- Travel insurance
- Excess baggage charges
- Any item not mentioned in the “included features (above)
- Additional arrangements required due to any emergency or other situation
A non-refundable deposit of US $750 per person is required to reserve a space on this tour.
A second non refundable deposit of CA $1000 is required 6 months prior to departure.
Final payment is May 06, 2017.
The Womens Travel Network was founded by Debbie Ross, who provides the inspiration for women only small group trips as well as some mixed company trips. The WTN is affiliated with Worldwide Quest, a TICO Travel Agency, that provides all of the trip logistics, trip designs and details, and also looks after the entire booking process and client care before, during and after your travels.
For Reservations, To Request a Detailed Itinerary or to Discuss the Trip details contact:
491 King St. E, Toronto ON, M5A 1L9
Call: 416-633-5666 or 1-800-387-1483
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Kerry@worldwidequest.com
TICO REG. # 2667946