This journey takes you to the heart of Tuscany for a ramble through some of its most scenic and inspiring villages and a good look at stylish, historic Florence. We’ll stay for six nights in a gorgeous restored palazzo in the medieval village of Colle Val d’Elsa. From this comfortable base, we’ll set off every day to explore; Cortona, Arezzo, Siena, San Gimignano – all the beautiful places that make Tuscany so idyllic. We’ll take it slowly with time to stroll the cobblestoned streets, enjoy wine tastings, take a cooking class and photograph those picture perfect landscapes. And we’ll spend two blissful days in Florence, discovering great art and great shopping. Come join us and indulge in the beautiful places, wonderful food, and the dolce vita all around us.
Sept. 15 to 23, 2018 Now open for booking!
Tour Cost (per person): CA $4295 (15 participants)
CA $4795 (11 – 14 participants)
Taxes and Gratuities (per person): CA $225
Guaranteed Single Accommodation supplement : CA $995
Roommate match program available.
If you are travelling on your own and would like to share accommodation, we would be happy to try to match you with a suitable roommate.
If we are unable to do so, the single cost applies.
Past Passenger Discount $100 off tour price
Bring a Friend $100 off tour price
10 – 16 participants
Check out our Testimonials, Photo Gallery and Travel Blog
HOST: Deb Kozlowski is the founder and owner of Deb K Fitness, which helps men and women over the age of 60 reach (and surpass) their health and wellness goals. She has been involved in the fitness industry as a professional since 1996. Deb is committed to working closely with her clients, so that they remain functional as they age. Making a difference in people’s lives is very important to Deb. She does it in her practice and now will have the ability to maintain it as a trip leader for WTN.
- Enjoying Palazzo life at our charming hotel
- Learning all about wine making in Chianti
- Getting the recipes at our farmhouse cooking class
- Hunting for leather at the Florence market
- Tasting gelato, capuccino and pasta everywhere……..
- Market in Cortona, this town made famous form the book “Under the Tuscan Sun”
- Guided walking tour of Arezzo
- Visit charming Tuscan towns; Radda, Gaiole, Panzano, Greve and San Gimignano
- Guided walking tour of Siena, the largest of Tuscany’s hilltop towns
- Winery visits including a tour and wine tasting
- Hands on cooking class
- Explore the Val d’Orcia region where we’ll visit Pienza and Montalcino
- Tasting of local cheese products
- Guided walking tour to visit the sites of Florence; Ponte Vecchio, Duomo, Piazza della Signoria and Santa Croche church
- Shop for treasures at the San Lorenzo market
- Explore the cobbled streets lined with elegant shops and patisseries
- Airport transfers on arrival
- Accommodation in double occupancy, based on hotels listed or similar
6 nights at the Hotel San Niccolo, Radda in Chianti, 2 nights at Hotel Balestri Florence (or similar)
- Meals: 7 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 6 dinners
- House wine with dinner
- Transportation by air conditioned coach
- All activities as indicated in the itinerary
- All entrance fees
- Cooking class
- Wine tastings
- Services of specialized English speaking guides
- Gratuities for escort, local guides, drivers, hotel and group meals (as indicated above)
- Taxes (as indicated above)
- Fully escorted by your Women’s Travel Network leader
Note: The itinerary and accommodation described in this tour brochure are subject to change due to logistical arrangements and to take advantage of local event
- International airfare from you home to Florence
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals other than those mentioned above
- Travel Insurance
- Any item not mentioned in the “included features” above
Sept. 23 to Sept. 26, 2018
Tour Cost (per person): CA$1195
Taxes and Gratuities (per person): CA $75
Guaranteed Single Accommodation: CA $1795
- Panoramic Ancient Rome tour including the Colosseum, Roman Forum, Circus Maximus and Caracalla’s Baths
- Guided walking tour including the Pantheon, Piazza Navona and the Trevi Fountain
- Guided walking tour including the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St Peter’s Basilica
- Transfers between hotel and train station in Florence and Rome
- Train travel from Florence to Rome, in second class
- Accommodation in double occupancy, 3 nights at Hotel Delle Nazioni (or similar)
- Meals: breakfast daily
- Scheduled public tour of Ancient Rome, including entrance fees
- Scheduled public tour of Vatican Museum and St Peters, including entrance fees
- Transfer from rail station to hotel and hotel to airport
A non-refundable deposit of CA $500 per person is required to reserve a space on this tour.
A second non refundable deposit of CA $1000 is required 6 months prior to departure.
Final payment is due 90 days prior to departure.
The Womens Travel Network was founded by Debbie Ross, who provides the inspiration for women only small group trips as well as some mixed company trips. The WTN is affiliated with Worldwide Quest, a TICO Travel Agency, that provides all of the trip logistics, trip designs and details, and also looks after the entire booking process and client care before, during and after your travels.
For Reservations, To Request a Detailed Itinerary or to Discuss the Trip details contact:
491 King St. E, Toronto ON, M5A 1L9
Call: 416-633-5666 or 1-800-387-1483
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Kerry@worldwidequest.com
TICO REG. # 2667946