France: Paris, Provence & the French Riviera
Create magnificent memories on this fabulous trip. Our ‘tour de France’ is planned perfectly to experience the grandeur of Paris, the landscapes and charm of Provence, and the exquisite Mediterranean setting of the French Riviera. Enjoy guided walks and visits to key sites and lots of time to linger, take those perfect photos, enjoy the sunshine and take in the scent of lavender. Delve into outdoor Provençal markets, stroll the Promenade des Anglais, and take an early morning walk along Paris’s Left Bank. And enjoy it all in the company of a small group of wonderful women.
June 01 – June 11, 2018
Cost (per person): CA $4995* based on 15 participants
Cost (per person): CA $5395* based on 10-14 participants
Taxes and Gratuities (per person): CA $300*
Single supplement: CA $1450*
Roommate match program available.
If you are travelling on your own and would like to share accommodation, we would be happy to try to match you with a suitable roommate.
If we are unable to do so, the single cost applies.
Past Passenger Discount $100 off tour price
Bring a Friend $100 off tour price
Check out our Testimonials, Photo Gallery and Travel Blog
10 – 16 participants
Ruthi Segal was born in South Africa, has lived in Toronto for over 35 years, and has travelled extensively all her life. A consummate people person, her positive attitude, sense of humour and infectious spirit of adventure, combined with strong organizational and communication skills honed during years spent in the corporate environment, ensures your trip experience will be exceptional.
“Ruthi was warm, caring and inclusive. We all felt comfortable with this lovely lady.”
Womens Travel Network traveller, Spain, 2016
- Enjoying a left bank Sunday morning stroll in Paris
- Exploring breathtaking hilltop villages
- Browsing tempting stalls of colourful markets
- Photographing spectacular fields of lavender
- Walking in Van Gogh’s scenery
- Airport transfers on arrival and departure days
- Accommodation in double occupancy, 3 nights Villa Beaumarchais, 3 nights Avignon Hotel de L’Horage, 5 nights Nice Hotel Ellington (or similar)
- Meals: 11 breakfasts, 11 dinners
- House wine with dinners
- Transportation throughout by private coach
- All activities as indicated in the itinerary
- All Entrance fees
- Services of English-speaking guides
- Gratuities for local escort, local guides, drivers, hotel and group meals (as indicated above)
- Taxes (as indicated above)
- Fully escorted by your Womens Travel Network leader
Note: The itinerary and accommodation described in this tour brochure are subject to change due to logistical arrangements and to take advantage of local events.
- Round trip airfare from your home city
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals other than those mentioned in the detailed itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Excess baggage charges
- Any item not mentioned in the “included features (above)
- Additional arrangements required due to any emergency or other situation
A non-refundable deposit of CA $500 per person is required to reserve a space on this tour.
A second non refundable deposit of CA $1000 is required 6 months prior to departure. Final payment is due 90 days prior to departure.
The Womens Travel Network was founded by Debbie Ross, who provides the inspiration for women only small group trips as well as some mixed company trips. The WTN is affiliated with Worldwide Quest, a TICO Travel Agency, that provides all of the trip logistics, trip designs and details, and also looks after the entire booking process and client care before, during and after your travels.
For Reservations, To Request a Detailed Itinerary or to Discuss the Trip details contact:
491 King St. E, Toronto ON, M5A 1L9
Call: 416-633-5666 or 1-800-387-1483
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Kerry@worldwidequest.com
TICO REG. # 2667946