KENYA WILDLIFE SAFARI
Nairobi, Ol Pejeta, Great Rift Valley, Lake Nakuru & Masai Mara Game Reserve
This amazing adventure boasts the best that East Africa has to offer – premier parks, fantastic game viewing, breathtaking lodges, exciting camps and some of the world’s most spectacular landscapes. Experience a more intimate safari by staying in some exclusive tented camps. Get the heart-pounding thrill of a safari while enjoying all the comforts on this wildlife adventure.
Nov. 08 to Nov. 17, 2018 Waitlist only!
Land only cost: USD $3995* Based on 15 participants
USD $4295* Based on 10 – 14 participants
Taxes and Gratuities: USD $250*
Single supplement: USD $999 *
Nov. 2019 – dates TBA – Register to receive first option to book
Roommate match program available.
If you are travelling on your own and would like to share accommodation, we would be happy to try to match you with a suitable roommate.
If we are unable to do so, the single cost applies.
Past Passenger Discount $100 off tour price
Bring a Friend $100 off tour price
Check out photos from our last African Safari – CLICK HERE
12 – 16 participants
2018 HOST: Nanette Snel is a seasoned and passionate traveller. Born in Venezuela, raised in Holland with ties to Portugal, Brazil and South Africa, travel is in her blood. Nanette enjoys a successful career as an Interior Decorator but she loves to take time out to see the world. With excellent people skills and a talent for organization, Nanette will make sure your tour is memorable and that every need is taken care of – with a smile
- Spot lions in ‘Born Free’ country
- Stay in a tented camp in the Masai Mara
- Count Africa’s ‘Big Five’
- Visit local women run craft co-operatives
- Ol Pejeta Game Reserve
- Samburu & Buffalo Springs Game Reserves
- Masai Mara Game Reserve
- Daphne Sheldricks elephant orphanage
- Karen Blixen museum, home of the Danish renowned writer
- Giraffe centre
- Chimpanzee centre
- Visit a traditional Masi Manyatta (tribal village)
- Visit Nanyuki Weavers & Spinners cooperative
- Arrival/departure transfers if arriving and departing with the group
- Accommodation in twin occupancy; 2 nighs Stanley Hotel Nairobi, 2 nights Sarova Shaba Lodge, 2 nights Sweetwater Tented Camp, 1 night Sarova Lion Lodge, 2 nighs Sarova Mara Camp (or similar)
- Meals: 9 breakfasts, 8 lunches, 8 dinners
- Transportation by private coach
- Experienced safari driver/guides
- Entrance fees to sites visited as per itinerary
- Gratuities for local guides, drivers, hotel and group meals
(as indicated above)
- Taxes (as indicated above)
- Services of your Womens Travel Network tour leader
Note: The itinerary and accommodation described in this tour brochure are subject to change due to logistical arrangements and to take advantage of local event
- Roundtrip airfare from your home to Nairobi
- Meals not listed in the itinerary
- Airport transfers, if not travelling with the group
- Alcoholic beverages and bar expenses
- Items of a personal nature
- Travel insurance
- Kenya visa fee (approximately US $51)
- Additional transport required due to any
Optional ZANZIBAR BEACH extension
Nov. 17 to Nov. 21, 2018
Land only cost USD $1695 per person, based on double occupancy
Single rooms available on request
What’s Included in Zanzibar extension:
– Arrival and departure transfers based on group flight schedule
– 4 nights accommodation based on double occupancy, Blue Bay Beach Resort (or similar)
– Breakfast and dinner daily
– hotel tax and service charges
Not Included in Mombasa extension:
– Air transportation (price to be determined once flights are available to book)
(please note where domestic flights are included the luggage limit per person including hand luggage is usually 15kgs for domestic flights)
– All items of a personal nature such as laundry and drinks.
– Travel insurance
Important Information regarding the Kenya Wildlife Safari :
– Your passport must be valid for at least six months after your return date.
– All passports must have two blank pages side by side for Kenyan immigration
– A Visa for Kenya is required and may be obtained prior to departure at the Kenyan Embassy in Ottawa
– Anti-malaria protection is required. Contact your doctor or health clinic.
– Contact your local health clinic or doctor to determine if any other inoculations are required.
A non-refundable deposit of US$500 per person is required to reserve a space on this tour. A second non-refundable deposit of US$1000 is required six months prior to departure. Final payment is due 90 days prior to departure.
The Womens Travel Network was founded by Debbie Ross, who provides the inspiration for women only small group trips as well as some mixed company trips. The WTN is affiliated with Worldwide Quest, a TICO Travel Agency, that provides all of the trip logistics, trip designs and details, and also looks after the entire booking process and client care before, during and after your travels.
For Reservations, To Request a Detailed Itinerary or to Discuss the Trip details contact:
491 King St. E, Toronto ON, M5A 1L9
Call: 416-633-5666 or 1-800-387-1483
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Kerry@worldwidequest.com
TICO REG. # 2667946